1. Copyright. The content of the Site, including all text, images, software, audio and video, links, as well as any such combination and/or compilation of the same (collectively referred to herein as “Materials“), is the property of Geoff Piper and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Neither the Site nor the Materials may be modified, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, publicly displayed, performed, or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Geoff Piper. No use of Materials on this Site is allowed except as expressly stated herein. Some Materials may be copyrighted by Geoff Piper’s suppliers, licensees and affiliates. Copyright law also applies to other companies’ advertisements or information presented on this Site.
2. Trademarks. Geoff Piper Photography is the trademark of Geoff Piper (collectively the “Trademarks”), within the United States as well as in other countries. You may not display, make reference to or use the Trademarks, in any manner without prior written permission by me. All other trademarks, service marks, product and service names and company names or logos that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
5. Non-Commercial Use & Illegal/Unpermitted Activities. This Site and its contents are solely for your own personal non-commercial use. Beyond such personal non-commercial use, you may not copy, transmit, publish, distribute, display or in any other way exploit the Site and/or the Materials at any time. You may not aggregate or collect Materials from this Site to construct any kind of on-line or computer database. You may not use this Site or Materials to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Geoff Piper or others. You may not use or export or re-export any Materials or any copy or adaptation of such Materials, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulation. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or with any other person’s use of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
6. Links. For your convenience only, I provide links within the Site to other web sites operated by third parties. I exhibit no control over such third-party websites and am not responsible for their content or the privacy practices thereof. I make no representations or warranties and accept no responsibility for the quality, content, nature or reliability of any third-party web site or service accessible by hyperlink from the Site. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this Site are solely between you and such advertiser. This includes payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. You agree that I will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such dealings.
7. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless me from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site. I reserve the right, at my expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with me in asserting any available defenses.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY ME ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. I MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, I DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. I DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, SUBJECT TO CORRECTION, OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE ARE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9.Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL I BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OFFERED HEREUNDER. MY MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR LOSS, HOWSOEVER ARISING OR CAUSED, SHALL IN NO EVENT BE GREATER THAN FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($5). BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Changes to Site. I reserve the right, in my sole discretion, of which I may choose to do at any time and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the Site, or the content thereof, with or without notice. I reserve the right to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes. You agree that I will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
14. Copyright Complaints. I respect your intellectual property rights as well as the rights of other third parties. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please e-mail me using the Contact page.
15. Notice. You agree that I may provide notice to you and other information concerning this Site electronically, including any notice to any email address supplied by you.
Revision Date: November 23, 2019